Monday 24 April 2017

Shoot Nine Straight Images













These images I took to show two volunteers working together to try to put a lead on one of the more excitable dogs so he can be taken out to get some exercise. 


 
There was some maintenance work being done painting the kennel walls and using wire brushes to remove dirt from the wire doors. So I captured this work being done. 


























I captured images of a worker measuring some medication to be administered to one of the dogs.













I captured in freeze frame the water with disinfectant in it being thrown on to the floor of the outside run which will then be scrubbed clean with brushes

I selected these two images below to develop using Photoshop.





I combined the two images to make a composite image, but made one of the layers pin light to create this ffect.





I was happy with the effect produced above so repeated the procedure with two more images, where Hades was getting excited about going to the paddock and couldn't keep still.



I combined the images but made one layer pin light. This was in order to show the chaos of the dog jumping all over the place as the volunteers tried to attach his lead.






In Photoshop I removed colour from the background. Then I used selective colour and adjusted the colours to make the volunteers faces seem more red to highlight that a lot of effort had been put into getting the dog ready to be taken to the paddock. This also affected other areas making the colours more vivid.

No comments:

Post a Comment